Stuffed Flank Pinwheels
- Place flank between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound until flat.
- Mix together the cream cheese and Herb Grilling Marinade until combined.
- Spread over the entire flank.
- Top with sun dried tomatoes and spinach.
- Roll up tightly starting at the short end.
- Place skewers through meat about every 1 inch.
- Cut the flank between the skewers so each pinwheel will be the same thickness.
- Preheat oven to medium high heat.
- Brush each pinwheel with Hickory Smoked Grilling Grapeseed Oil and season with California Style Garlic Pepper Blend.
- Season with salt if desired.
- Grill for about 4 minutes on each side or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add quinoa, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes or until quinoa is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile heat grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- Brush romaine with Hickory Smoked Grapeseed Oil and season with California Style Pepper Blend. Grill for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly charred and wilted.
- Transfer to cutting board.
- Slice and add to a mixing bowl and toss with cooled quinoa.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired; set aside.
- Increase grill heat to medium high.
- Season sea scallops with Rodeo Rub.
- Grill for about 2 minutes on each side or until no longer opaque: 140°F.
- Serve scallops over quinoa salad.