Beef Steak is a Easy Quick Filipino Recipe that you can enjoy for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.
1 lb Bottom Round Steak- Thinly Sliced and Tenderized
1 Onion- Sliced thin and Red preferred
5-7 Tb Spoons Lemon Juice
1/4 Cup Water
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
1. Sliced Meat thin and tenderize
2. Put all ingredients except onions into a bowl and marinate for 2-3 hours
3. Heat Pan up to Medium High Heat and oil your pan
4. Cook both sides of the meat, should only take 1-2 minutes each side
5. Put onions into the pan and turn off heat, cover and let sit till onions are soft
Optional- place onions into pan, leave heat on for about a minute while stirring and then turn off heat.