- 4 leftover biscotti, made with Wildtree Biscotti Mix
- 10 ounces dark chocolate, chopped and divided
- ¼ cup almonds
- Line a 3 x 5 inch baking pan with plastic wrap.
- Chop biscotti into bite sized pieces and spread out in the baking pan.
- Melt 6 ounces of the dark chocolate in the microwave for 1 - 2 minutes, stirring halfway through Add remaining dark chocolate to the bowl and stir until completely melted and chocolate has cooled to about 90°F.
- Pour chocolate over biscotti pieces and sprinkle almonds on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 - 2 hours.
- Remove bark from the baking pan and cut or break into bite sized pieces.
- Keep refrigerated.