A video on how to make Chocolate Chip Cookies the easy way.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup butter softened- ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1½ Cup Sugar
- 2 large eggs - ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2¼ cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 Cups of Chocolate Chips- Ones you would eat by themselves
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stir Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt together and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar together on medium speed till mixed together. Make sure not to over mix.
- Add vanilla and egg to butter mixture and beat slowly.
- Gradually Stir in Flour Mixture. Don't over mix, just mix until flour is mixed into it.
- Stir in Chocolate Chips in by hand.
- Grease Cookie Sheet and place cookies on at even sizes.
- Put the cookies in the pre heated oven for 9-12 minutes. Cooking times vary.
- Watch cookies in the oven. Make sure not to over cook the cookies or else you will have crunchy cookies.
- Take cookies out of the oven, let them rest on cookie sheet for 2 minutes and then place them on a cooling rack.
- Make sure to use high quality and organic ingredients if possible.
- Room Temperature for eggs and butter. VERY IMPORTANT.
- For Gooey cookies, slightly undercook and let them cool for 30 minutes.