Chocolate Sugar Cookies
Serves: 20 Cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 package Wildtree Heavenly Chocolate Mousse Mix
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt to a bowl and blend using a hand mixer until combined and smooth.
- Whisk in egg.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until completely combined.
- Use hands to shape mixture into a ball.
- Roll out on a floured surface (or use cocoa powder) to ¼-inch thickness.
- Cut out cookies using a 2-inch cookie cutter and place on the parchment lined sheet pan. Gather up cookie dough, roll out, and continue cutting out cookies. (Yields about 20 cookies.) Bake for 9-12 minutes or until cooked through.