Gluten Free Very Berry Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1 box Wildtree Gluten Free Muffin Mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 4 ounces Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons Wildtree Very Berry Cheesecake Blend
- 8 each strawberries, halved
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Gluten Free Muffins batter according to package directions (excluding ½ cup choice of mix-in).
- Line 16 muffin molds with paper liners.
- Divide batter among the 16 lined molds. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Transfer muffins to a cooling rack.
- Cool completely before frosting. In a bowl beat together the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the powdered sugar in batches.
- Beat until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape the bottom of the bowl if necessary.
- Beat in the Very Berry Cheesecake Blenduntil incorporated.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes. Garnish with fresh strawberries.