Horseradish Dill Potato Salad
- 4 potatoes, cubed
- ½ cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Wildtree Horseradish Dill Blend
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- Add potatoes to a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Boil over high heat for 10 minutes or until fork tender.
- Once potatoes are cooked, drain and cool with cold running water.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and Horseradish Dill Blend.
- Add the cooled potatoes, carrots, and scallions and toss to combine.