The sandwich rolls may be toasted in toaster oven or a regular oven or served as it is. They can also be cut into 1 – 2 inch width rolls.
Other variations for the filling may be used such as peanut butter and jelly or any pesto of your choice.
Sandwich Rollups Recipe - Bread Sushi Recipe
- Wheat bread/White bread 4 Medium, slices
- Cheese slices 2 , slices
- Coriander chutney 1 Tablespoon (or pesto)
- Mustard 1 Tablespoon
- Strawberry jam 1 Tablespoon
- Shredded carrot 1 Tablespoon
- Using a kitchen scissors cut off the edges of the slices of the bread.
- With the help of a roller pin flatten the bread slices by rolling them.
- To make jam sandwich rolls, spread some jam on a prepared flattened slice of bread and roll tightly.
- To make a cheese and mustard sandwich roll, spread mustard liberally on a bread slice and place a cheese on it. Roll tight and set aside.
- To make coriander chutney and carrot rolls, spread some coriander chutney on the bread slice, place a slice of cheese over it and then some grated carrot on one end. Roll tightly from the end with the grated carrot.
- Cut and serve sandwich with tomato ketchup.