Serves: 5 servings
- ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- ¾ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup shredded cabbage
- 15 shrimp, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 10 (6-inch) rice paper wraps
- 10 small lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup Asian Ginger Plum Dressing & Marinade
- Prepare all vegetables and shrimp.
- Whisk together rice vinegar, sesame oil, and Gourmet Sea Salt: Five Pepper.
- Toss vegetables in the mixture.
- Dip rice paper wrap in a shallow dish of water and place flat on a working surface.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf on edge of the wrap closest to you.
- Top with vegetables and roll once.
- Place shrimp in the unrolled part of the rice wrap, fold in left and right sides, and continue rolling until closed.