Tomato Coconut Spaghetti Squash
- 1 tablespoon Wildtree Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 (13.6 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Wildtree Tuscany Bread Dipper Herb Blend
- 1 spaghetti squash
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and remove the seeds. Place the halves cut-side down in a microwave safe glass pan. Cook for 8-12 minutes in the microwave until the skin is fork tender. Let the squash cool for 10 minutes. Heat Organic Coconut Oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Sauté onions for 5 minutes until translucent. Add diced tomatoes, coconut milk, and Tuscany Bread Dipper Herb Blend to the saucepan and bring to a simmer. Scrape the inside of the spaghetti squash out with a fork and stir into the saucepan. Serve as a side dish.