- 1 tablespoon evaporated cane sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 package Wildtree Snickerdoodles
- 3½ tablespoons plain soy milk
- 2½ tablespoons Wildtree Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon and set aside. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together Snickerdoodles, soy milk, and melted Organic Coconut Oil until a soft dough forms. Shape dough into 12 small balls and roll in cinnamon sugar. Press onto the parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are set and slightly browned on the edges. Allow to cool completely before serving.